Physical Healthcare Lead
Venn Group are working with a busy Mental Health Trust looking to recruit an Advanced Practitioner to make complex clinical decisions, and use expert clinical judgment to improve the quality of life for vulnerable patients with underlying physical health conditions by reducing the need for admissions to hospital.
Rate: £35 - £40 per hour (dependant on experience)
Start: ASAP for 3 -6 months
Core Responsibilities include:
- To improve the quality of life for vulnerable patients with underlying physical health conditions by reducing the need for admissions to hospital, reducing lengths of stay, maintaining people within their owns homes and promoting self-care strategies to support their independence.
- Equipping professionals to address potential physical health problems in people with mental health problems before they arise through health education and monitoring
- Providing expert advice and training for staff and promote firm links between primary and secondary care services in order to effectively manage the needs of these patient
- The Physical Healthcare Lead will act as assessor, provider and procurer of care and be responsible for the ongoing monitoring and evaluation of the effectiveness of interventions and programmes procure
- Facilitating the creation of an atmosphere in which service users, nursing staff and partner agencies feel empowered to identify and evaluate quality improvements in care, treatment and service delivery
- Working in collaboration with the Trust Nursing Directorate to support clinical teams in providing high quality learning environments for student nurses and non-registered trainees
Essential Skills include:
- Professional qualifications and NMC registration in Adult Nursing, Evidence of professional registration
If this opportunity is of interest please get in touch to discuss the role in more detail with Abigail Fernandes on 02075577667 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org