Temporary Plasterer Role
Recruitment Agency reference: 7107770/001
A position has arisen for a Plasterer within a leading housing association based in Staffordshire. This is a key role on a 3-6 months temporary ongoing basis. It is paying £17 - £18 per hour. (CIS RATE)
The successful candidate must have experience in Plastering
Your duties will include:
- Completing day to day works on mostly tenanted properties within social housing
- Completing refurbishments and maintenance on kitchens, bathrooms, and full houses
- Carrying out all aspects of plastering works including ceilings, boarding, damp proofing, skimming, dot dabbing and dry wall
The successful candidate should have:
- NVQ Level 2 or Equivalent in Plastering
- CSCS Card
- Own Tools including Power Tools
- Full UK Driving Licence – van provided
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or George Hornby on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.