Platform Authentication Engineer
Agency Reference Number: 7055780
Venn Group is working exclusively with a prestigious University in London who are recruiting for a Platform Authentication Engineer to join their IT Service Centre on a permanent basis.
Salary: £27,500 per annum plus benefits and bonus
Location: Remote (onsite requirement UK based)
Job responsibilities include:
- Managing the resolution of incidents and service requests on the Collaboration platform specifically within the Active Directory, Federation Services and authentication areas
- Supporting the delivery of technological change across Active Directory and Federation service areas
- Contributing to the delivery of updates or solutions to the Collaboration environment
- Identifying opportunities to reduce environmental impact and implementing improvements
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2019, Active Directory, Federation Services or Azure AD
- Experience of working with ITIL based service processes and functions
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with stakeholders and maintain relationships
To apply for this role or to find out about other Education Technology jobs, please contact Kirsty Mah on the London Education Technology Recruitment team on 020 7557 7667 or email email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.