Job title: Plumber
Job Reference: SF092305
We are currently recruiting for a Plumber for a large public sector organisation in Greater Manchester. The post holder will be a member of the maintenance team responsible for carrying out day-to-day repairs and statutory planned preventative maintenance.
Duties will include:
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and general day to day repair work as required
- On call availibility is required
- Inspection and repair of water tanks
- Regular inspection and testing of drainage systems and fire hydrants
- Testing of hot and cold water systems, hot water distribution systems
- Keeping up with building compliance regulations and making any necessary changes
- NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent in a plumbing, mechanical engineering or building services related discipline
- Basic DBS will need to be completed if successful
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please contact Skye Fraser or Dan Fowler at Venn Group or apply below.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.