VENN GROUP The specialists in professional temporary recruitment
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, Mon – Fri (opportunity for overtime)
Salary: £25,742 - £29,605 per annum + Benefits
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Carry out repairs across a number of properties using a range of piping materials, including copper and plastic for both emergency and routine repairs
- Use technical drawings to locate system components and isolation points
- Diagnose faults and identify where replacements parts are required, order the parts through the internal stores system, and complete the process by reporting the work carried out and closing down the work order
- Responsible for replacing all types of sanitary ware including toilets, basins, showers and their associated fittings
- Ensure Health & Safety is adhered to at all times while on site and travelling between
- You will hold NVQ level 2, or equivalent
- You will have an understanding of hot and cold water systems, and small scale heating systems
- Have relevant experience working in an Electrical maintenance role previously
Please note, a van is provided for travel between sites, a clean Driving Licence will be required. There is opportunity for fully funded upskilling within this role.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, email firstname.lastname@example.orgASAP with your most up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.