A position has arisen for a Grants Administrator to work for a leading London based University.
The successful candidate would be joining a friendly Post Award team that values teamwork and high achievement.
Job responsibilities include:
- Managing a portfolio of accounts from account set-up through to account closure
- Being responsible for all aspects of post award research administration
- Creating and maintaining reconciliations for all awards
- Invoicing as per the funders’ term and conditions
The successful candidate MUST have:
- Degree or Equivalent qualification/experience
- A basic knowledge of research grants and contracts (in a higher education setting)
- Experience working within Higher Education
- Knowledge and experience of Oracle
Agency Reference Number: 7070830
Hourly Rate: £15 - £22
Length: 3 months
To apply for this role or to find out about other Education Finance jobs, please contact Dannielle Day or Louis Pearson on the London Education Finance Recruitment team.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.