Are you an experienced manager with experience working in the Higher Education sector? Would you like to make an impact, by providing leadership and guidance to a newly centralised service?
If so, we’re recruiting to an exciting position working as a Postgraduate Admissions Manager for a leading London University.
The postholder provide operational leadership of the postgraduate admissions team, contributing an in-depth knowledge of the education sector to increase the overall student enrolment.
Job responsibilities include:
- Manage the postgraduate selection process ensuring all applications are considered in a
- Ensure a culture of applicant focussed service delivery is maintained throughout the team
- Project manage the development and implementation of enhanced admissions processes
- Develop effective and collaborative relationships with other departments within the University
- Review complex queries and provide guidance
- Monitor and provide analysis of applications, offers and acceptances against targets
- Direct line management of staff to include recruitment, training, appraisals, supervision of daily tasks and identify areas of development and goals for individuals
- Develop a team culture of professional continuous improvement approach leading by example
- Experience working within the higher education sector
- Experienced in a leadership/ management role with the ability to motivate and inspire colleagues
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of admissions policies and processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ‘customer-centred’ approach
Salary: £49,794 - £59,421
Length of role: 3-4 months (interim contract)
Working Pattern: 3 days onsite, 2 days working from home
Hours: 35 hours a week
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted, so early applications are encouraged.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.