Vacancy Ref: 7053780
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an interim PowerBI Specialist for a Local Authority in the South West. The successful candidate will support development of PowerBI and SQL data warehousing for Troubled Families and Early Help systems.
Location: South West (remote)
Duration: 6 months
IR35 status: Inside IR35
- Integrating data from the Local Authority and Partners into the Sentinel Data Hub and Azure environment to support the expanded programme/Early Help, based on the Early Help Outcomes Plan
- Providing capacity to improve existing, and developing new reporting using PowerBI
- Identifying automation opportunities or improvements in the Troubled Families/Early Help data management environment
- Experience in both PowerBI and MS SQL
- Experience working in the public sector, ideally within a LA setting
- Although this will initially be a remote role, flexibility to attend site will be viewed as preferable
Please note: in order to be successful for this position candidates must hold or be willing to undergo a DBS check.
To apply for this position, please contact Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.