An exciting position has arisen for a PR and Communications Assistant to work for a large household name Charity, operating in over 100 countries. This is an interim role to provide critical admin support to the busy PR and Communications team in the Charity’s Head Quarters.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Provide administrative support for the team, including compiling rotas, processing invoices and producing media coverage reports
- Be the first point of contact for media enquiries and for external and internal stakeholders, including from journalists
- Make a record of enquiries, responses, and outcomes
- Responsively monitor media coverage and immediately flag issues of reputational risk
- Compile and issue a weekly In News alert for internal audiences
- Build positive, effective and professional relationships internally and externally
Ideal candidate profile:
- Experience of successfully providing administrative support to a PR and Communications department
- Experience working with journalists and case studies
- Understanding of how to be sensitive to the needs of vulnerable people sharing their stories
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and confidence working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills, both as an individual and as part of a team
Agency reference number: J76439
Location: Central London
Duration: 6 months minimum
Daily rate: £15-£17 per hour
Working hours: 35 hours per week
Working pattern: Hybrid (2 days a week in the office)
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted so early applications are encouraged to avoid missing out.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.