Press & PR Officer – Public Health
Hybrid working, West Midlands
Rate: £22-£25p/h umbrella (Inside IR35)
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Press, Communications & PR Officer who can join them on an interim basis for at least the next 3 months with the chance to extend.
The successful applicant will report to the Head of Office and play a key role in supporting the delivery of Public Health campaign across various channels, with a focus on our PR and Communications and Social Marketing.
Please see below for further details:
- Working with journalists across platforms including specialist press and bloggers
- Drafting news releases, features, picture captions, web copy, media briefings
- Producing associated reports and briefings
- Developing and coordinating communications campaigns challenging environments
- Dealing with breaking news and reputation management as part of routine media management
- Working as part of a coordinated team to deliver a comprehensive news service
- Substantial experience drafting news releases, articles and web copy
- Experience coordinating communications campaigns
- Passion for improving health outcomes using communications and PR
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.