Primary Care Programme Manager
Venn Group is currently working with an NHS CCG based in London who require an Interim Programme Manager for their Primary Care Team.
Rate: £305 - £344 daily (substantive band 8B)
Length: 2 Months Initially
Hours: Full time (37.5)
WFH initially, may be subject to change over time.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing:
- A variety of Primary Care Programmes, including local Vaccination Work, in support of, and working closely with the Directors of Primary Care.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong NHS Programme/Project Management Experience
- Relationship building and Interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills and stakeholder management to bring together multiple parties and develop an approach
- Data Analysis
- NHS Primary Care experience
If you are interested in this position, please immediately send your updated CV to email@example.com and/or call Henry Simpson 020 7557 7667.