The Central Government team at Venn Group are urgently seeking an experienced Principal Data Analyst for one of our media clients to move forward in its use of data within day-to-day decision making and long-term strategy.
Position: Principal Data Analyst
Hours: 35 hours per week
Location: Hybrid Working (Oxford Circus/Remote)
Duration: 6 Months
IR35 Status: Inside
Security: Basic DBS/BPSS to be applied for by candidate
- Demonstrable deep experience in relevant analysis, data, testing and measurement methodologies and industry standards.
- Maintain high standards of presentation, including the development of new or imaginative ways of using or communicating data and insights.
- Ability to run in depth analysis and provide insights in a coherent narrative
- Comfortable working alongside cross-functional teams interacting with Product Managers, Engineers, Data Scientists, and Analysts
- Ability to adopt a leading position on specific projects and mentor more junior team members
- Previous work on user segmentation for digital products
- A good understanding of on-demand audio media products, with a knowledge of key competitors
- Previous work on the definition of key success metrics at business level is a plus
- Previous experience working in a data analyst role
- Work experience using SQL for extracting and manipulating data
- Ability to analyse core data and build interactive visualisations using Tableau or Power BI
- Some experience in coding using R or Python
If you have experience to match the requirements, please apply below!
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.