Principal ICT Manager - Solutions Architect
Remote, Interim, 6 months +
An opportunity has arisen for a Solutions Architect to join an East Midlands Local Authority on an interim basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for technical architectural decisions
The position is offered on a remote basis. Occasional onsite presence would be beneficial but is not required. The initial contract will be for 6 months and has a good chance of extension. A competitive rate is offered, depending on experience.
- Ensure applications and data requirements meet Architectural and Security principles
- Work with ICT colleagues across the service and organisational stakeholders
- Work with Principal ICT Manager, Enterprise Architecture to build out and maintain a Service Catalogue, acting as a point of coordination and collaboration
- Identify and deliver on opportunities for consolidation of applications and technology infrastructure
- Work with Solutions stakeholders to provide options papers to identify the right solutions, along with Epics, Features, User Stories, Wireframes Functional and Non-functional Requirements so the best solution is defined and implemented
- Work with the Principal ICT Manager and Solutions Architecture to help create and manage a framework of best practice, procedures and documentation
- Experience working as a Solutions Architect
- Operating at a senior level in a large ICT Service environment
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.