Permanent Principal Property Lawyer opportunity
Venn Group are pleased to be partnered with a law firm in the Northern Home Counties to source a permanent Principal Property Lawyer on a hybrid working basis (2 days per week in one of the firm’s offices).
The successful candidate will lead a team of lawyers in providing a range of clients with a professional and innovative legal service, with the main focus being commercial property.
- Expertly provide legal advice to clients on commercial property matters
- Provide high quality, innovative, well researched and comprehensive specialist legal advice
- Professionally represent clients in negotiations and discussions with third parties
- Instruct and manage suppliers of external legal services such as solicitors and barristers in accordance with the requirements of each client
- Manage the activities of the team to include performance, caseloads and productivity, motivation and development, recruitment and selection and appraisals
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales or member of the Bar who has completed pupillage / qualified Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives or Chartered Legal Executive
- Demonstrable record of managing high volume property transactions quickly, accurately and efficiently
- Experience and ability to provide advice on governance and constitutional matters
- Advocacy skills and thorough knowledge of Civil and Criminal Procedure
In return for your efforts, you’ll receive a generous compensation package including a wide range of benefits and excellent pension scheme and holiday allowance.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please apply now! For further information prior to application please reach out to Tom Ripley at Venn Group.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.