Our client, a global organisation, urgently require an experienced Risk Manager to undertake a long term contract.
In order to be successful, you will have the following experience:
- Risk management governance & assurance background, within large projects and programmes
- Experience of driving day to day application of focused risk management activities within multi-discipline teams
- Experience of using, or supporting, quantitative risk management techniques (such as Monte Carlo Analysis)
- SC Cleared
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Tailoring project/programme Risk Management approach
- Driving the implementation of robust Risk (and opportunity) management, authoring, and maintaining suitable Risk Management Plans, Risk Registers
- Leading in the identification and management of delivery focused Risks & Opportunities
Responsible for the appropriate aggregation and escalation of Risks
- Evaluate supplier risks, working with supply chain and commercial to support contracting mechanisms for risk and incorporate them into the project/programme
- Work with project/programme stakeholders to undertake quantitative risk management techniques, including schedule and cost risk analysis (SRA/CRA)
- Ensure the project/programme risk exposure is clearly understood whilst managing effective and targeted risk management activities
Support the development of less experienced members of the team, when required
This represents an excellent opportunity for to secure a long term contract within a dynamic and high profile organisation.