Our client, a global technology organisation, urgently require an experienced Project Planner to undertake a long term contract.
In order to be successful, you will have the following experience:
- Advanced knowledge and experience of using Primavera P6
- Experience of supporting Quantitative Schedule Risk Analysis
- SC Cleared
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing, implementing and leading on the schedule management approach for a complex programme or project
- Embedding schedule management plans, governance and assurance whilst leading on the development/baselining and maintenance of a robust integrated project schedule
- Ensuring alignment between the integrated scheduling toolsets and the companies financial and material demand toolset
- Work with various stakeholders, including Control Account Managers, project controllers, senior leaders, and wider project stakeholders
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Managing and delivering successful project outcomes
- Support the implementation/development of best practice schedule management approaches
- Creating and maintaining related Governance artefacts (Project Management Plans, Schedule Maintenance Plans etc)
This represents an excellent opportunity to secure a long term contract within a dynamic and high profile organisation.