Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Privacy Lead for a Private Sector Organisation based in Warwick. This role will be a permanent contract working 37.5 hours a week, 1 day on site, 4 days working from home.
This will pay a salary of £46k with an attractive benefits package including bonus.
- Act as the Privacy Officer of the organisation, in particular with respect to the requirements of GDPR and the need to a) respond to Data Subject Access Requests in a robust and timely manner, b) ensure effective and proportionate measures are in place to identify and protect personal information and c) Link in with various projects and change mandates to ensure Privacy is considered before changes are implemented
- Support the development and delivery of data protection and privacy training and awareness programs for the company and colleagues, consistent with the scope of the established Privacy Framework
- Develop and maintain business relations with the organisation’s managers and all levels of the organisation and in particular with Internal Audit, Legal, Finance & the QSHE team
- Ensure a framework of data and privacy policies are in place, managed, updated and adhered to by the organisation
- Conduct Data Protection Impact Assessments for all changes implemented within the organisation
- Develop best practice solutions in the area of Data and Privacy by bringing in examples of excellence from within the SHV Group and from third parties
- Liaise with the organisation’s Compliance Manager and SHV compliance team on all aspects of Privacy
- Interface with the Information Commissioners Office in the UK as and when required
- Lead investigation into any data/privacy breaches within the organisation and liaise with SHV and the ICO as and when required
- Act as an expert advisor on all privacy matters to the organisation’s business
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Kirsty Piper, Philip Mylona, Keiran Cox or Jack Sharpe on 0121 616 0660 or send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates