Private Client Paralegal – East Norfolk
Our client, a reputable, mid-sized firm are seeking to welcome a Paralegal to their private client department.
The firm are committed to modernizing through embracing technological development, delivering a professional and consistent legal service, providing a range of legal services across a range of departments such as conveyancing, family law and wills.
This opportunity would be ideally suited for an ambitious Paralegal wanting to develop their legal career at a leading, dynamic firm. You will assist Fee Earners with a caseload of private client matters to include Wills, trust, probate and taxation matters.
Although private client experience is advantageous there is no pre-requisite to which area of law you have prior experience in so all individuals are encouraged to apply.
- A competitive salary dependent on experience
- Future possibilities for flexible working arrangements
- Opportunities for progression
- Generous bonus scheme
- A minimum of six months experience in the same or similar role
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work and learn efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Attention to detail and a positive, can-do attitude
Please apply for this role online or contact Ebby Vallance at Venn Group via phone, email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.