Private Client Solicitor
This opportunity is with a reputable multi office firm in Worcester who are known for their collaborative and inclusive culture and their outstanding client service.
The firm are seeking a Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive to join their team. You will be entrusted to manage your own caseload of Private Client matters.
You will be managing a varied caseload including wills, Lasting power of attorney, probate, IHT, and trusts. This position is ideal for an ambitious Private Client Solicitor looking to move to a firm with a friendly, progressive approach.
- Competitive salary negotiable and dependent on experience
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- 5 days extra holiday upon hitting team target
- Flexibility with hybrid working
- Christmas shutdown
- 20% Bonus scheme
- Qualified Solicitor/Legal Executive
- Detailed knowledge of Wills, Probate and Lasting Power of Attorney
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and reliable
Please apply for this role online or contact Chloe Bickley at Venn Group via phone, email or LinkedIn for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.