Corporate Services Redesign Project Manager
Vacancy Ref: 7147370
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for a well-respected City Council in the South West to oversee a Corporate Services redesign project.
The authority are endeavouring to join up pockets of similar, corporate support service work (which currently takes place disparately across the organisation) with the goal of streamlining by introducing consistent, easily understood processes.
Location: South West (remote)
Duration: 6 months initially
Rate: up to£475/day umbrella
IR35 status: Inside IR35
- Overseeing the targeted redesign workstream, leading a business analyst and various subject matter experts
- Helping to gate-keep the targeted redesign workstream, so that work being accepted onto the backlog is properly shaped and scoped
- Overseeing a backlog of work for the targeted redesign and arranging the work into agile sprints
- Contributing to a view of progress against plan and savings
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with various internal stakeholders
- Communication and engagement with subject matter experts ahead of each sprint – helping them understand their role in the sprint
- Planning effectively while working at pace
- Excellent stakeholder management (the programme affects the whole Council)
- Leading project teams successfully
- Quickly mobilising small project teams to work at pace for short periods (in “Sprints”)
- Knowledge of the principles of Agile project management
To apply for this position, please contact Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.