Procurement Business Partner needed
Recruitment Agency Reference: 7132530
A position has arisen for a temporary Procurement Business Partner placed within a highly reputable Healthcare organisation situated in Buckinghamshire. This role takes responsibility for supporting the development, implementation and management of the procurement strategy for a contract length of 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
Your duties will include:
- Work with line management and stakeholders to develop sourcing strategies for products and services within allocated division, and ensure delivery of established savings targets within the portfolio
- Identify, recommend and when agreed implement appropriate alternative sources of products and suppliers
- Provide advice and guidance on procurement issues to all staff, ensuring that appropriate procurement processes are adopted in all cases and that published tender documentation is compliant with law, is fair and transparent, and promotes fair competition
- Lead the tender process, ensuring full documentation of evaluation processes, and decisions and ensuring compliance with regulation and audit requirements
- Manage appropriate communications with suppliers regarding all tender process queries and issues
- Plan and undertake effective negotiations with suppliers within the allocated portfolio of product and services
The successful candidate should have:
- Must have previous experience carrying out similar duties within the public sector
- Must have knowledge of construction contracts or professional services
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar roles please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.