Procurement Business Partner
Vacancy Ref: 7187830
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an interim Procurement Business Partner for a Combined Authority in the South West. We are looking for a Procurement Manager/ Business Partner with an understanding of public procurement regulations and the ability to lead on some quite complex procurements with multiple stakeholders and limited guidance.
Location: South West
Duration: 6 months initially
Rate: £400/day umbrella
IR35 status: Inside IR35
- Leading the Procurement function in developing and delivering the Procurement Strategy, looking for continuous improvements in terms of innovation, governance, suppliers’ landscape and project delivery (quality, cost, timeliness)
- Developing Procurement knowledge and Commercial expertise to act with a degree of autonomy and drive forward value for money and be recognised as a leader in the region
- Overseeing delivery of Procurement on Transport and Infrastructure Projects
- Ensuring the projects are appropriately and adequately resourced with the correct skills and technical category exposure
- MCIPS Qualified or educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Excellent working knowledge of and be able to interpret the PCR’S, the permitted procedures to develop and deliver sourcing strategies for direct and indirect spend areas
- A strong knowledge of NEC4 Suite of contracts (particularly PSSC/PSC)
- Experience of delivery of Capital Projects
- Experience of drafting contract clauses particularly around IPR and Data Protection
- Exposure of working in a Local Authority setting
To apply for this position, please contact Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.