Vacancy Ref: 7046160
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Procurement Lead to support a large public sector organisation in the scoping and development of procurement strategy for a Data Migration Partner and Enterprise Support Services alongside smaller scale procurement activities.
This will be a remote contract but flexibility to attend site in Gloucestershire will be viewed as preferable.
Duration: 6 months initially
Rate: £450 - £500/day
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
- To collate requirements from technical leads and develop a procurement strategy for approval
- Develop procurement documentation and lead procurement through to completion
- Providing procurement expertise and support to activity transitioning into the clients new IT service model
- To work with technical and legal services colleagues to develop a set of delivery options and an associated procurement strategy for approval
- Develop ITT and other procurement documentation
- Experience of complex procurement in a public sector environment and a good understanding of local government procurement legislation and processes
- Experience of procuring different delivery models within IT services, most specifically procuring joint venture initiatives
- At least 5 years’ experience of procurement using a range of procurement processes
- Membership of a relevant professional body
To apply for this position, please contact Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 or email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.