Procurement Manager – £40, 057 - £48, 839 p.a
Job Reference: 7084370
Venn Group are currently working with a health organisation in Exeter, who urgently require a Procurement Manager on a fixed-term basis until September 2022.
This position will be based remotely for the foreseeable future, however there may be a requirement to visit the site later in the contract for important meetings.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join the organisation during an exciting period, supporting the development and implementation of a new programme.
- Deliver best value full life costs for goods and services across capital, maintenance, consumables and goods, ensuring compliance with all policies (Inc. the Organisations’ and EU Procurement)
- Lead in the optimisation of expenditure, by working across Procurement Divisional teams
- Identify commercial, tender and saving opportunities
- Advise team on OJEU regulations and contract terms
- Lead OJEU tenders where required, including associated evaluation and change process
- Public Sector/NHS Procurement experience
- Understanding and ability to apply EU Public Procurement legislation
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please email lmcdonald(at)venngroup(dot)com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.