Programme Manager Transformation of Inclusion and SEN
We are currently working with an organisation who are in need of the interim support of an Project Manager – Transformation of Inclusion and SEN to join their SEN Team for three months initially on a remote working basis. The client requires an interim professional to help support with a major transformation programme linked to SEN and Inclusion where the individual will be overseeing three different areas.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the three main areas of the Transformation Programme (Operations; Culture and Communications and IT)
- Deliver the new IT System Solution, management system and new tool monitoring how these changes work and how this impacts the department, parents and schools
- Oversee the complete re-design
- Introduce the new case management system ‘Enforce Nexus’ (Similar to Liquid Logic/Synergy)
- Maintain all deadlines and to work closely with the Transformation Director
- To act as the escalation point for all areas
They have stated that they require all potential candidates to have the following:
- Experience in successful delivery of a Case Management System – Essential
- Experience in working within a Local Authority – Essential
- Basic understanding on SEN – Essential
Please note interviews will be commencing as soon as this week, so please do confirm your interview availability.
Duration: Until mid-2022
Rate: Daily rates started at £400-450 per day LTD
Fully Remote Working
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.