Programme Officer (Education Support Services)
Fully Remote Working
Our client is currently looking for an experience Programme Officer to assist them on an interim basis until 31st March 2023 initially with very likely extensions. Please see below for further details:
You will be there to provide comprehensive project and programme management support across two interdependent projects and provide a challenge to business managers at all levels to ensure that their thinking is broad enough to achieve optimum benefits.
Some duties may include:
- To support the primary lead for ensuring the programme within the Education Support Service Redesign Programme is delivered, which consists of the Optimum Operating Model definition and implementation, plus the upskilling of staff in line management responsibilities and digital skills
- To work closely with senior managers and the Programme Board, to understand the opportunities and challenges related to the two projects, and to deploy a range of analytical and problem-solving techniques to ensure opportunities are exploited and challenges are met
- To engage with the relevant stakeholders throughout the course of delivery so they are brought along the journey and take ownership of the change needed within the programme within the Education Support Services
- To support colleagues with project structure support to include change management, organisation design, communications, and to facilitate programme management
- To ensure both projects are coordinated and delivered on time, within budget, to the highest quality and in accordance with the Programme Board’s requirements and expectations
- Fully Remote Working
- Exciting Programme that benefits the local community
- Contract until 31st March 2023, with the high likelihood for long extensions
- £200p/d daily rate available (This may be negotiable depending on your experience)
- Previous experience on similar programmes/projects, ideally within a public sector setting
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.