Programme Officer (Education Support Services)
Fully Remote Working
Our client is currently looking for an experience Programme Officer to assist them on an interim basis until 31st March 2023 initially with very likely extensions. Please see below for further details:
You will be there to provide comprehensive project and programme management support across two interdependent projects and provide a challenge to business managers at all levels to ensure that their thinking is broad enough to achieve optimum benefits.
The key attributes the client is looking for is someone who has managed a large cultural change project successfully.
Your experience should include:
- Change management – behavioural and culture change not IT change
- Project management
- Training needs analysis
- Facilitating training, working with partners to ensure training is delivered in the most appropriate manner across the cohort and measuring the effectiveness
- Working across the service to instil expected behaviours to empower the workforce
- Desirable – HR experience or experience of a similar project where introducing HR training
- Fully Remote Working
- Exciting Programme that benefits the local community
- Contract until 31st March 2023, with the high likelihood for long extensions
- £200-250p/d daily rate available (This may be negotiable depending on your experience)
- Previous experience on similar programmes/projects, ideally within a public sector setting
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.