Programme Officer (Test & Trace Intelligence and Governance)
We are currently working with a large Midlands based local authority who require the interim assistance of a Performance Officer to provide support to the Public Health Division Test & Trace function.
The role will provide officer level and project management surge capacity to this high-profile team during their COVID-19 emergency response. This role will be a key component of the test and trace function and will be required to provide specialist input to this work area.
- Develop dashboards working with data analytics tools and other systems to blend data in order to create reports for internal and external use
- Work across, and with other theme areas as well as the wider directorate, Council, NHS and stakeholder organisations
- Work in partnership across a wide range of stakeholders establishing relationships to support delivery of agreed priorities and outcomes for citizens
- Deliver delegated activities or products in relation to the needs of CCGs, the NHS, the Public Health Division or the Combined Authority as identified
- To collect and analyse data in order to inform Public Health activity and support performance management
- To support the delivery of change within Public Health, showing an understanding of Iean principles
- To maintain an evidence base that supports the delivery of improved outcomes through innovative practice
- Produce reports of key Public Health activity to present to Elected Members and other senior stakeholders
- To contribute to reports, briefing documents and presentations as and when required by Managers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Has demonstrable knowledge and understanding of Public Health priorities.
- Good level of general IT skills and the ability to use appropriate specialist in-house software packages (in particular, knowledge of Power BI desirable)
- Has substantial experience of working with a wide range of partners and stakeholders in supporting Public Health outcomes
- Has experience in developing and managing staff through both formal and informal opportunities and ensuring team’s objectives are met.
Duration: Fixed term contract till September 2022
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.