Project Administrator – Onsite (FTC)
Vacancy Ref: 62151
A position has arisen for a Project Administrator within a well-regarded College. The successful candidate will have a meticulous approach to their duties, and a positive attitude towards creating an excellent college environment
Location: Bath (Onsite)
FTC until – 7/7/23
Salary: £18,432- £19,900
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Role will require you to manage deadlines, organise evidence/document collation, provide support across college departments and be proactive in tasks related to strategic development
- Using Microsoft Office thought your daily duties (e.g. Excel, and Teams)
- Administration experience in Public Sector environment
- Generous paid holiday entitlement of 35 days, exclusive of College closure days and public holidays.
- Contributory salary pension scheme (Local Government Pension Scheme 17%)
- Refer a friend and earn a reward
- Rewarding You – a fantastic employee benefits programme exclusively available employees
- VDU Eye Care Tests – The College offers all staff a voucher for a yearly eyesight test for those who are having eyesight issues when working at the computer
- Progressive family friendly policies (exceeding statutory requirements) that supports a health work/life balance, all staff are entitled to request flexible working.
To apply for this position, please contact Oman Azad on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.