Project Assistant vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group would like to introduce the following Project Assistant position available in Hull
Position: Project Assistant
Rate: £11.77 p/hour (Umbrella rate including holiday pay)
Length: 4 weeks on going
Hours: 37.5 hours p/week on a rolling rota, 7am-3pm or 2pm-10pm may include occasional weekend working
The role will predominantly involve:
- Working in an assessment hub that provide temporary accommodation for rough sleepers
- Joining a multi – agency working team
- Working alongside GP's, mental health, nurses and substance/alcohol specialists to work with the rough sleepers to enable them to receive the assessments they may need
- Implementing overall safety and security, including building and security checks
- Effectively managing incidents of crisis intervention and anti-social behaviour
- Maintain cleanliness within project, preparation of rooms and site inspections
- Effective recording of information
- Assisting service users with day to day tenancy issues, payment of rent and other scheme requirements
The successful candidate will preferably have experience of working in a homeless or support setting, you will also have good communication skills and the ability to use your initiative.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for additional hours or for someone who is looking to get into a housing or support role. Candidate must be available to start at short notice and have an Enhanced DBS on the update service
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Jake Simms or Samantha Marshall on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate, whom Venn Group subsequently places (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.