Role: Project Facilitator
Shift pattern: Mon-Fri (1-2 days per week on site, 3-4 working from home – IT equipment will be provided)
Flexible (start time between 08:00-10:00, finish time between 16:00-18:00)
Duration: 2 months
The purpose of the post is to facilitate and support a system rollout around Allocate system. The post-holder is to be responsible for on-going training on Allocate and continued support for live areas.
The post-holder will be responsible for system configuration on Allocate e-Job Plan as well as for the maintenance and any changes to units already established. They will work closely with the Health Medics Project Team to facilitate consistency and transparency across job planning.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To support the successful implementation of Allocate e-Job Plan for non-medical clinical
• To interrogate e-Job Plan to produce relevant performance reports
• To train all staff groups and management staff on how to use the system and how to access
• To update the system with staffing changes such as new starters, transfers, and leavers in
order that it remains in alignment with ESR
• To regularly review areas already established on e-Job Plan to ensure system adoption and
• To work with area managers and clinicians to problem solve where areas are not meeting
their system KPIs