Contract Requirement - INSIDE IR35
IT Project Manager
Our client, a NHS organisation based in the Kent, is currently recruiting for a Project Manager on a contract basis for 3 months. The post holder will project manage and lead the delivery of clinical systems implementations which are part of the Transformation and Digital Strategy. This will include newly procured systems, upgrade of existing systems and where appropriate in -house developed systems.
Core responsibilities include:
· To provide leadership and guidance on project delivery, championing excellence in support of continuous improvement within digital transformation
· To effectively Project Manage clinically focused information technology projects
· To work closely with the wider IT and Transformation teams in assessing the IT infrastructure capacity, resilience and support requirements
· Responsible for the planning, delivery and organisation of complex projects making use of appropriate project management tools and techniques
· Responsibility for comprehensive documentation for projects and work streams, ensuring that all stakeholders use an agreed set of processes and systems to monitor performance against actions, milestones and timescale and quality
Essential experience includes:
· A good understanding of NHS
· A good understanding of the working processes within clinical areas
· A good knowledge of the use of information and information systems used in the NHS
· Proven ability to co-ordinate activities across multiple departments and with suppliers
· Demonstrable experience in delivering benefits through change
Rate: Band 7 - £221.71 daily via Umbrella (INSIDE IR35).
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call Nicole Maynard on 020 7557 7667.