Agency Reference Number: J70414
Venn Group is currently working with a prestigious NHS Trust based in Sussex to recruit a Project Manager to join their fast paced, dynamic team.
Daily Rate: £287 PAYE or £321.78 Umbrella per day
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Duration: 12 months, initially
- Provide leadership across the project, forming strong working relationships with stakeholders, including, Clinicians, Service Managers, Corporate teams and other partners
- Lead on development of project plans, PID documents, risks and issues logs, and programme reports related to designated projects and ensure they are up-to date at all times
- Working with Workstream Leads and SROs to manage relevant forums such as steering groups, ensuring agendas and documentation are prepared in a timely manner
- Leading and ensuring project groups e.g. working groups meet as required to support delivery of projects
- To be an active member of the project’s Programme team
- Liaise with internal and external programme contributors
- Manage programme events and workshops as required
- Liaise with appropriate functions within the governing body as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prince 2 project methodologies to control project
- Experience working with large multi organisational projects
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
If you have received this role in error we do apologise. We are always trying to ensure candidates receive the relevant specifications, please do drop us a brief message so we can update your profile.