Project Manager – Primary Care
Venn Group is currently working with a large NHS Organisation in London who are looking for a Band 7 Project Manager for their Primary Care Team.
Day Rate: £225 - £250
Contract Length: 3 Months initially
Going to site twice per month at present
Role sits inside IR35
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The role will be supporting projects which include service redesign and Primary care
- Supporting the Covid vaccination lead with the delivery of the programme – this will be task/action oriented.
- To support the head of service with the management of the community wheelchair service contract and manging queries around it, including developing a process for managing exceptional funding reviews
- To support the head of service with the operational management of the commissioning side of the better care fund, this will include working with partners to develop schemes.
- To attend relevant meetings and take notes when needed and follow up on actions.
The successful candidate must:
- Primary Care Project Manager or Commissioning Experience
- Band 7 NHS experience
- Be able to work in a fast-paced challenging environment with conflicting priorities.
If you are interested in this position please immediately send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Henry Simpson on 020 7557 7667.