2-3 days per week on site in Cambridge
This role will oversee a plan of activity to enable the transition, working under the guidance of the Change Lead they will gather and manage progress reports on a daily basis. They will maintain clear project status and delivery information for others, and so that priority tasks or risks are identified and resolved as soon and effectively as possible either by the post holder or by escalation to line manager where they cannot be resolved. They will take responsibility for communications about the work and its progress.
- Maintaining oversight and detailed plans of all the transition activities
- Gather, process, check and upload data from the various participants and internal teams involved so as to ensure the project is up to date and drive progress or identify issues to be addressed.
- Maintain documentation or evidence of the activities so that all resources are clear on the purpose and goals of their effort and so that delivery can be scheduled and managed. This role will track and report on progress to target dates.
- Where required undertake data analysis, investigation or improvements into activities.
- Update published plans and communications within ED or beyond relating to the projects and activities in scope of Business Services
- Liaising with external partners involved in the initiatives within scope (such as EDs single supplier of maintenance contract) to determine progress, gather updates or data and provide steer or impetus to their contribution to ED improvements.
- Experience of working with data and technologies in a variety of systems and formats
- Experience of projects or change initiatives
- Experience of working with stakeholders to influence, inform or gather information