Project Support Administrator
Venn Group are currently partnered with a large healthcare organisation in the Manchester area who urgently require an interim fulltime Project Support Administrator.
The key role responsibilities are:
- Providing administrative support to the Project Support Team
- To arrange and attend project meetings, while also taking minutes/notes of action points to be circulated to the relevant parties
- Being familiar with MS Teams
- Compile project documents, making sure they are updated and stored correctly
- Manage sensitive and private information by adhering to strict legislation
- Answering inbound calls and resolving queries on behalf of the team, also making outbound calls to different departments when appropriate
- Ensuring all action points from the previous meeting is updated and completed
- Managing a large inbox, and forwarding relevant information over to distribution lists
Please note that this role is fully onsite.
To apply for this role or to find out about other Corporate Functions roles, please contact Chloe Dunkley, Eoin McCurdy or Bethan Jackson-Jones on the Manchester Corporate Functions Recruitment team on 0161 830 1830 or email@example.com