Property Acquisition Manager Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group would like to introduce the following position of Property Acquisition Manager for a charity in the North West
Position: Property Acquisition Manager
Location: Hybrid working/ North West
Rate: £28.00 p/hour (Umbrella rate)
Length: 6 months
Hours: 37.5 hours p/week – no weekend working
The role will predominantly involve:
- Being responsible of the management, valuation and acquisition of properties across the North West
- Obtain relevant approvals to pursue suitable properties, attend site visits, create inspection reports, provide valuations, and engage and manage any necessary third-party valuations
- To use a programme-wide approach to the delivery of homes which address housing needs
- Negotiating leases
- Commissioning properties
- Following lettings procedure
- Building relationships and liaising with landlords
To be considered for this role you will need to be available to start at short notice and have similar experience to the above you must also have an Standard DBS issued within 12 months.
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Samantha Marshall or Matt Dodds on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £50 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.