Property Lawyer – Initial 6 months – Remote Working
Venn Group’s specialist public sector legal team are currently working with a highly successful, busy Local Authority in London who are recruiting for a Property Lawyer to join their outstanding team.
This is a part time assignment, with the initial period 6 months and then extended thereafter. This position is remote working.
- Practising Solicitor or Barrister
- experienced property law solicitor
- Knowledge of the law and practice relating to Property Law
- Ability to demonstrate experience of conducting own caseload within defined areas of legal practice.
- Experience of effective risk management
- Recent local government experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Property Lawyer with local authority experience. The rate is between £35-40 umbrella, and is negotiable depending on experience.
Prior local government experience is ideally required.
Interested? For further Information, please contact Imogen Boles Gray on 020 7557 7667 alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.