Psychologist Wellbeing Practitioner - REMOTE
Duration: Temporary, 6 months (ongoing)
Location: Remote Working
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm or 8:30am - 4:30pm
Rate: £14 - £18 per hour via an umbrella company
This is an interim contract for 6 months with a possible extension and you would need to start as soon as possible. This role is offering between £14.00 - £18.00 per hour via an umbrella company. As this is a remote position, you would need your own equipment such as a phone and laptop.
Outline duties below:
- Providing a high service as a qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner therefore must have the Low Intensity CBT interventions certificate
- Offering 33 clinical appointments per week (45 minutes each). There will be a mix of initial assessments and Low intensity Cognitive Behavioural Therapy type treatment appointments
- Working with patients experiencing common mental health problems such as anxiety and depression
- Risk assessment skills are essential, but will be taught as part of the PWP course if necessary
- This role is fully remote working, but supervision is provided over the phone or MS Teams when needed
- Experience with IAPTUS is desirable but not necessary
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Leah Waldron or Thomas Brown on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email email@example.com
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations