We are currently supporting an extremely fast-paced organisation in the Holbeck area of Leeds in their search for a full time Purchase Ledger Assistant.
This role requires previous experience within an office setting, basic Purchase Ledger training will be provided. Ideal for those looking to get in to finance.
Key Responsibilities of the role include –
- Process overhead invoices.
- Accurate scanning & filing of invoices.
- Resolution of supplier payment queries in a timely manner.
- Carry out supplier statement reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Assist the Accountant in monthly payment runs.
- Assist the Accountant in month and year end processes.
- Assist the statutory audit process.
- Support the department where necessary with general administrative duties.
If you are interested in this applying for this role, please send an email with an updated version of your CV to Levi Northrop at firstname.lastname@example.org