A reputable organisation based in the Coventry area is looking to secure an Purchase Ledger Clerk on a permanent basis.
Duties will include:
• Take responsibility for the day-to-day processing of all invoices ensuring the invoices are checked and prices are correct, and any discrepancies are investigated and dealt with appropriately.
• Manage the purchase invoice processing system, update templates and prepare monthly statistical analysis.
• Invoice authorisation: Ensure all invoices are authorised by in line with PF DOA
• 3-way match: Ensure the principle of 3-way match is introduced across the organisation
• Month-end reconciliations
• Invoices on SAP system: Ensure invoices are recorded and entered on the SAP system using appropriate account codes and that payments are posted on the system appropriately.
The successful candidate will :
• Preferably studying towards (ACCA/CIMA/AAT)
• Educated, or through experience can demonstrate principles underlining Accounts payable process.
• Ability to create appropriate financial reports to investigate trends and variances (e.g., month on month, quarter on quarter, year on year)
• Strong knowledge of and experience in applying financial accounting controls.
• Knowledge and awareness of best practice financial policies and procedures.
• SAP, excel and group reporting systems
If you meet the above criteria and wish to apply, please get in touch and send your CV to email@example.com or call 0121 616 0660 and ask for someone on the private finance team.
For this vacancy Venn Group is acting as both the employment agency and an employment business