Purchase Ledger/Accounts Assistant – Bradford
We are currently partnering with an extremely busy and rapidly growing organisation to recruit for a full time purchase ledger clerk/accounts assistant at the new head office in Bradford.
If you are friendly, positive and proactive then we would love to hear from you.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30hrs
We would be willing to look at flexibility in regards to working hours and may be able to offer a shared role to cover office working hours.
List of Duties including but not limited to:
· Purchase ledger and sales ledger posting and reconciliation
· Debit/credit notes
· Responding to customer/supplier or internal queries
· To receive and process all supplier invoices, and requests for payment
· Ensure supplier accounts are settled within our terms
· Maintain and reconcile the bank statements
· Daily transactions for expenses and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis
· Prepare supplier accounts for BACS payment
· To ensure that all post is sent daily (where applicable)
· Reconcile supplier statements
Working knowledge of SAGE Line 50 systems is essential
To apply for this role, please respond to this email with an updated version of your CV to Levi Northrop at email@example.com