I am partnered with a leading Data Consultancy, who are working with a leading financial institute.
This role is a key hire for the business and initially a 6 month FTC, with a pro rata salary of £50,000 - £80,000.
- The candidate will have a minimum 4-6 years of experience of working with retail Banking clients, familiarity with Banking data and terminology and experience of working in Big Data environment (Hadoop)
- Strong PySpark + deployment within retail banking domain, this is essential for this role.
- The role will involve migrating processes (models/reports) from SAS to PySpark and deploying them in AWS environment
- The individual should have hands on experience of PySpark, and working knowledge of SAS and Hadoop
- Should have familiarity with containerisation tools like Docker, orchestration tools like Apache airflow/oozie
- Should have hands on experience of packaging a PySpark application, including dependencies.
The successful candidate will be happy working a Hybrid model of 2-3 days in the office in Manchester, and will have the right to work in the UK as no sponsorship is available.
If you are looking for your next opportunity, working in conjunction with two large parties then please do apply.