Recruitment Agency reference: 7055290
A position has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor within a large social housing provider based in Northern England. This is a key role on a 9 months ongoing temporary contract.
The successful candidate must have experience of working as a Quantity Surveyor in Social Housing
Your duties will include:
- Assist in the preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders to demanding timescales
- Monitor contract progress
- Send out & monitor payment certificates
- Assist in the control of individual contract budgets
- The role will be working from home
Essential skills / qualifications:
- Worked as a Quantity Surveyor in social housing previously
Desirable skills / qualifications:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact George Hornby or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.