Agency Reference Number: J68375
Venn Group is currently working with a prestigious NHS Trust based in London to recruit a RA Agent to administer all aspects of user registration and smartcard production in the centralised Trust Registration Authority for acute and community care departments, and independent contractors associated with the Trust
Rate: £132.67 (PAYE) - £146.15 (Umbrella)
Location: Central London
Duration: 1 month, initially
- Ensure the continuity of the Trust RA service, to support timely access by clinical and support staff as well as training access and staff testing access on behalf of the project teams
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of all activities associated with the provision of the RA service in accordance with the Data Protection Act
- Conform to all National and Trust policies and procedures regarding registration for NHS CRS Smartcard applications
- Train and support staff for the introduction of smartcards to access clinical systems
- Hold face to face meetings with users to check original identification documents, take photos and witness the correct completion of registration forms
- Create NHS Spine User accounts and print and issue Smartcards in accordance with agreed national and local policies
- Ensure adequate stocks of smartcards, necessary consumables and relevant equipment is maintained securely and available for use at all times.
- Adhere to audit requirements and ensure that all RA forms and associated information is maintained and securely stored according to national and local policy.
- Previous experience working within an acute Trust
- Knowledge and understanding of registration authority, specifically Smartcards
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
If you have received this role in error, we do apologise. We are always trying to ensure candidates receive the relevant specifications, please drop us a brief message so we can update your profile.