A reputable, Legal 500 firm seeks to welcome a conscientious Legal Assistant to join their Real Estate team.
The firm is a highly respected legal practice in the region. The Legal 500 firm provide legal services across various departments such as employment, immigration and real estate law. The firm also offers outstanding employee benefits such as a competitive salary of £23,000 - £30,000 per annum, excellent holiday packages and a generous pension scheme.
The firm prides itself on supporting their staff, through career development and flexible working arrangements.
This opportunity would be ideally suited for an administrator, with over one year experience. Working as a key member in the Real Estate team, the successful applicant will be responsible for managing general administrative tasks, as well as more niche admin duties such as completing application forms, collecting calculations and tracking relevant applications.
- A competitive salary of £23,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Opportunity for flexible working arrangements
- 24 days annual leave, excluding bank holidays and two free holiday days over Christmas
- Generous pension scheme and ife assurance of 4X salary
- Discounted will writing and conveyancing
- Minimum of one year experience in an administrative role
- Proficient knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Word
- Ability to work and learn efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Attention to detail and a positive, can-do attitude
Please apply for this role online or contact Josie Stewart at Venn Group via phone, email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.