Urgent Receptionist Vacancy!
A reputable Housing Charity is currently recruiting for a Receptionist based in the Buckinghamshire area. This would be a temporary to permanent contract and you will be required to work 25 hours per week.
Length: Temporary to permanent
Hours: 25 hours per week
5 hours a day, Monday to Friday
Location: High Wycombe
The role involves:
- Working in a homeless hostel with clients suffering from mental health and substance misuse issues
- Providing front of house duties and making sure the reception area is clean and tidy at all times
- Ensuring a high level of customer service to the high risk vulnerable clients
- Responding to incoming calls on the switchboard
- Providing administrative duties such as scanning and filing
- Processing referrals and taking rent payments from clients
- Responsible for the security of the front desk and signing people in and out
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service is delivered at all times
- Keeping accurate records of bookings and payments
- Front of house experience and excellent IT skills
- An Enhanced DBS from within three years or the willingness to obtain one
- Available to start at short notice
- Must be a driver to be able to access the project
To apply for this excellent opportunity or to find out more information on other opportunities available in more local areas to you, don’t hesitate to contact Charley Payne on 01908-295 000 or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.