We are currently working with third sector organisation based in Sutton to recruit an HR Recruitment Administrator to join their team. The post holder will provide general advice and guidance on recruitment-related matters and undertake a range of recruitment-related administrative duties in support of the recruitment process.
- Ensure that managers are provided with appropriate advice, information, and documentation
- Duties including but not limited to preparing, checking and proof-reading advertisements, and placing job advertisements on both portals and job boards or liaising with external/third party suppliers/recruitment partners
- Support the administration of interview arrangements and advising on and maintaining/updating the E-recruitment system
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate records of new joiners and their progress during the pre-boarding process and advising recruiting managers
- Ensure that all relevant pre-employment checks are completed prior to an employee’s start date, including RTW, qualifications and references
- Create and update new electronic employee folders
- Draft new starter contracts of employment for approval by the HR Advisers and ensure these are sent promptly and returned and saved on the new starter’s electronic HR file
- Relevant HR recruitment administrative experience ideally gained within a busy HR department or similar
- Relevant related HR recruitment administrative experience gained within an academic, not for profit sector or NHS – Desirable
- Currently hold or working towards CIPD certification
- Excellent standard of IT skills, including Outlook, Word and Excel, or similar
- Excellent communication skills, including written communication
Agency Reference Number: J63155
Salary: £25,000 - £26,000
Contract Type: Temporary contract until Dec 23rd, thereafter FTC Until 31st July 2023
Working hours: Full time equivalent - 35 per week
Hybrid working pattern: 2 days working in the office/ 3 days working from home
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted, so please get your applications in early to avoid missing out!
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.