Recruitment and Engagement Lead
Agency Reference Number: 7012730
An NHS Organisation in Yorkshire is looking for an engaging, proactive and experienced Engagement Lead to manage the recruitment of IT graduates into the NHS. The post holder will be responsible for the creation of graduate placements in the Yorkshire and Humber area and delivering the business leads for a highly skilled technical recruitment support service.
The Graduate scheme is a highly-focused development pathway for digital, data & technology graduates to become the next NHS digital, data & technology middle managers and beyond.
Rate: Band 8a
Length: 3-6 months, with a view to go permanent
Location: Yorkshire and Humber/ Remote Working
Your duties will include:
- Establish a long-term pipeline of IT graduate talent from Universities into the NHS and wider social care
- Provide healthcare managers a quick and easy recruitment service to gain the skills they need
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all stakeholders, internal and external to ensure the workforce projects are implemented effectively and efficiently
- Provide specialist advice and guidance to NHS managers on a range of complex resourcing issues and to support the development of high impact strategies to resolve recruitment and retention issues
- Advise successful graduates on apprenticeship schemes available to them within the NHS
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have previous experience of recruiting IT roles
- Be credible and confident talking to senior stakeholders
To apply for this role or to find out about other NHS HR Jobs, please contact Thomas Coyle on 0113 234 6400 or email your CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.