One of our clientsis assembling an in-house recruitment team to assist them with a major recruitment drive. The team will be responsible for coordinating the recruitment process for 900 vacancies, working closely with hiring managers to achieve optimal results.
As part of this team, you would play a key role in managing the recruitment process, arranging interviews, giving feedback, helping to onboard candidates.
The position is offered on an interim basis for 6-9 months with a chance of extension. The position is predominantly remote with occasional requirement for onsite meetings in the West Midlands. An hourly rate of £20.90 is offered on an umbrella company basis.
- Deliver high level customer service, HR advice and support
- Manage recruitment processes including interviews and onboarding
- Ensure that the recruitment process runs smoothly and to agreed timescales
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to occasionally go onsite for important meetings
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.