Recruitment Consultant - £30-35k Year One OTE
Central London – Industry Leading Training Programme
Venn Group are looking for ambitious, driven and motivated individuals to join our Consultant Training Programme. The ideal candidate will be of graduate calibre, or have previous sales experience, and be looking to join a progressive and passionate team of recruitment specialists.
Venn Group is the UK's leading agency dedicated to the provision of contract staff. We have built a reputation of quality and professionalism amongst the clients we work with and the candidates we place. Having been established for over 20 years we have grown from 5 to 300+ employees. We pride ourselves on taking care of our staff and rewarding them with some great incentives and fast career progression.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant involves:
- Developing your client portfolio to understand your clients' specific requirements
- Building strong working relationships with candidates to maintain and develop your candidate network
- Talent generation through job boards and social media channels
- Following up business development leads
- Holding virtual or face to face client meetings
- Commission structure which rewards both team and individual efforts
- Structured development programme with a dedicated in-house training team
- ‘Pathways & Milestones’ career path
- 22 days annual leave (+bank holidays), increasing by 1 day each year up to 30 days – we also give you your birthday off on top of this!
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme
- 2 charity days per year to use for volunteering
- “Ride to Work” scheme & travel loans
….and when we’re back in the office….
- A sociable and fun atmosphere including regular team nights out and our famous end of month "Fizzy Fridays"
- Fruit deliveries twice a week
- Top performer lunches
- Central London location with excellent transport links and activity options
If you feel you are suitable for the role of a Recruitment Consultant or require further information then please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org